=>You must post these rules.
=> Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
=> You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
=> Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
=> No tag backs.
=> No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people
1. What are some of your irrational fears? (mine are stinkbugs and dark stairs)
Thunder and robbers
2. What's one thing guaranteed to make you LOL?
Hanging out with friends
3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Hmmmm depends on the woodchuck?
4. Truthfully, do you have any crushes and/or gf's or bf's?
5. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning for work or school?
I wake up at 4:30 a lot so maybe an hour (sometimes 2
6. Describe yourself in two words or less.
7. What's the worst idea you've ever had? (mine was to run away into the woods at midnight. i was little!)
I tried to hit a softball with a bat
fail. In 5th grade I tried out for singing. That was an epic fail.
8. Any guilty pleasures? (for example i like to eat large amounts of candy)
Fast food. I know it's unhealthy, but it's so good!
9. Describe the worst book you ever read.
The worst book I ever read was called Boggart. I was in the advanced reading group in 5th grade and the book was terriable!!! Never read it!!
10. What are you going to do after this survey is over?
Draw and do FoxGamer's tag
My questions for all of you!
1. What was an object you always loved when you were little (or now)?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is the scariest move you ever saw (mine was Spiderman, but my older brother made me watch it when I was in 2nd grade!)?
4. What was your favorite kid show when you were little?
5. What is your favorite food that you can't seem to stop eating?
6. Favorite animal and why?
7. Worst movie/tv show and why?
8. Favorite book and why?
9. If your house was on fire and you had to bring 3 things only what would it be?
10. If you could travel to 3 places around the world, what would it be and why (mine is China, London, England, and Florida)?
I tagged: ~PrincessKylea, ~Gunner9814, ~EvilCupcake696, =Nippon-Okami, ~Silvra19, ~Risa-Chen378, ~ChibiSayuriEtsy, ~briannam7900, ~NimsayNaix, ~Charming-Adopts